"To be a man or woman of adventure and courage; to be truly ALIVE, to know what fear tastes like and to swallow it-sharp pointy bits and all-this is what it is to have pirattitude."

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Best Scribblin Ye'll Ever See

Ahoy, me beauties! Ye'll be happy to know that the landlords came through, under extreme threat of pirate violence, and left a key to the apartment for me, so I was able to get in without too much door bustin'.

Of course, by the time I busted in ex-Mr.-Sinister-Boots was back, so 'twas a useless venture, but the point be that I got me stuff! Yar!

Fer today I'd simply like to share with you one of the finest pieces of art I've ever laid me eyes across. 'Tis genius the likes of which I've never seen before in all me life! And the subject matter...excellent beyond all reckoning!

Feast yer eyes on this, ye talentless band of scalawags:



This Danny (Domy?) clearly be leagues ahead of his classmates in both intellect and social skills. 'Tis a wonder they don't string him up the flagpole as penance for his superior nature.

I'll have more mayhem tomorrow when this pirate goes to...a baby shower! Can Sinister-Boots manage her swashbuckling tendencies when surrounded by such sissyness? We'll find out, mateys! (methinks the soothing presence of cake will help...)

1 comment:

  1. Just give the baby some grog. Great motherin' advice from Dirty Eliza.

    ReplyDelete